Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terrible trade experience....am I way off here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
it's not thick cards, it's with any **die-cut** card that you should send in a bubble like relic cards wtih swatch windows or special die-cut windows with relics like topps triple turds features. The "nonmachineable surcharge" is a huge USPS scam - you pay it with a PWE and it still goes through a machine instead of being hand-processed.

I"m totally believing the person who the OP sent a card to that stated the jeter is damaged. Using a bubble mailer would have avoided the issue.

I agree that die-cuts/GU cards are more likely to be creased in PWE than other thick cards (and that non-machinable is a scam and they send every PWE through the sorters regardless) but I have received many thick non-die cut, non-GU cards in PWE that were clearly creased by the sorter as well. I won't send anything thick in PWE anymore.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I agree that die-cuts/GU cards are more likely to be creased in PWE than other thick cards (and that non-machinable is a scam and they send every PWE through the sorters regardless) but I have received many thick non-die cut, non-GU cards in PWE that were clearly creased by the sorter as well. I won't send anything thick in PWE anymore.

Well a crappy lesson learned but no more thick cards pwe

Members online

Latest posts