Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 1998 Topps Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
togaman-4 regular..to the best of my knowlege

How much is it for an auto?
If you have four Biggio 98 TEKs it is highly likely they are the regular version. Too bad the Bidge didnt not get into the HOF in the first ballot because of the steroid era where everyone is suspect. Check the Tristar Houston show (google it) as I have no idea how much a Biggio autograph would be. Im going to show for one f day this weekend although I have no intention of standing in line and paying for anyone's autograph. I sell Biggio 1998 TEks at $ 3.00 each and consider him an unlisted star. Or you can ebay it and slowly knock some off that way and pay lots for postage fro single card buys. I just charge for actual cost of bubble mailers and postage.

Craig Biggio...........Card # 12 Pat # 5,11,13,23,30,31,32,43,50,51,58,61,62,63,64,74,80,81,87

rinkrat38

Oct 14, 2012
South Deerfield, Mass.
Three days from the full moon and they're already out there -- at least on eBay. Griffeyfan24 is back with some nice cards overpriced by about 10x. Have seen the same cards about once a month for the past year. They all seem to keep showing up. Not at all surprised none of them ever sell. I just check the Teks and the Pedro cards, and he's got a bunch of cards on both listings. He makes the vintagesnowmobile guy look downright cheap.

Cal Ripken Jr 1998 Topps Tek Diffractor Pattern 66 51 RARE | eBay Hmmmm. I have of copy of Ripken diffractor p. 66. Mine has little triangle-shaped inserts throughout the card pattern. This one doesn't seem to have any. Not the clearest scan in the world, but it does not look like a diffractor to me. Anyone wanna roll the dice for a Ripken "diffractor"?

And if you like "refractor-like" as a description of a base Tek card, there are plenty of those listed today as well. Happy hunting.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Great example of a card listed as a Diffractor that isn't. People that don't know what a Diffractor is must think that base Teks are unusual enough that they must be Diffractors?

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Sometimes it would be nice if buyers could put a block on certain sellers (the ones who sell at 5-10x Becket) on EBAY so we don't have to waste time wading through their posts doing searches

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
$T2eC16dHJGoE9nuQg1kgBRBzwHKOcw~~60_3.JPG

Pattern 64, my 26th Grace diffractor.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Nice. I jumped on the Pedro diffractor pattern #13 from the same seller. It is for trade but only for a Caminiti diffractor I don't have!

$T2eC16RHJG!E9nm3qWsBBRB)5j!FPg~~60_3.JPG

Members online