Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDailyThread - 6/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So that was you in the photo with Rodgers, awesome!

How much earlier before the game did you arrive there in order to get a photo with him?
We get there earlier to get the baby use to the crowd, but pics and autos are usually about 15 minutes before the game. He signed for everyone. Got a pic with Lambert but poor quality
806e51ba785dcb007631c4f7ea374048.jpg

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
We get there earlier to get the baby use to the crowd, but pics and autos are usually about 15 minutes before the game. He signed for everyone. Got a pic with Lambert but poor quality
806e51ba785dcb007631c4f7ea374048.jpg

That's pretty awesome that they do that. When I lived in AZ we had no minor league teams (at least close by) so it wasn't until I moved down here that I started going to minor league games and I was just curious if there was a certain time that's best to arrive in order to get some up close and personal photos of the players. I've never really been one to do the IP autograph thing but I would like to attempt to get the entire Greenville Drive team to sign my balls.

And no, not like that.....

Members online

Latest posts