Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread =============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Yeah for being home. Wrote 10 new pages in the past three days......what are the odds I can not think about glaze this weekend.

Somewhere between :lol: and not a snowballs chance in hell.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Was picking around with my scanner, and learned all kinds of New things. I can can crop and edit all of my scans before i even save em. Any opinions on clarity and appeal?

DualPatch.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Don't forget to rotate as needed. You still might need a second program. I name files after they are in the folder.

Yep, can rotate right in the scanner program. Cut, crop, adjust color, remove some scratches and dust, add faded colors, etc...

Just named then in the folder as well. Will figure that out on the scanner though.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good evening all!
I've had my scanner for several years and have no idea what all I could do with it.
On a positive note, I know how to scan with it!:D

That's the main thing right there. I just got tired of using paint or PhotoShop to edit photos and started dicking around with the functions. Saved me a lot of time, I believe.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't collect Bay but have over 1200 of his cards . As for Broncos i collect some items not many cards anymore . Hope to go there in the next couple years for a football game . 1974 last time i was there .
That is one of my major quest i have left - other is to find a grave of an uncle that died 1924 before my mother was born . No idea where her parents buried but i know of his grave location in Ga.
THEN i'm going after some young %#%$^&&^ on here LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts