Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Why am i picking it up at midnight or why do i think it will be good? Ill only be picking it up at midnight if i happen to be awake, otherwise ill get it on wednesday after work.

Yeah, I was wondering about the midnight comment.........just funny and confusing, really.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Yeah, I was wondering about the midnight comment.........just funny and confusing, really.

ahh, well game stop is only a few mins from my house and if i happen to be up ill go pick it up. but since i have to work on wednesday and wont get to play it tuesday night i will probably just get it wednesday.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Rich - Did you get my PM about the vet's stuff ?

And happy Veteran's Day. On the calender it was yesterday. I was completely thrown off by this. Glad I got to visit some important WWII sites when I was over in the Philippines in April. Next time we go over that way, I've already told Theresa we are taking two weeks to see key WWII sites around Manilla that we didn't get to visit or see this time.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon guys. Finally worked out for the first time this year. Hopped onto the elliptical for 30 minutes. I know that I'm gonna be a little sore later tonight and tomorrow, but I did just get an email that one of my professors came down with the flu so no class tomorrow and the class was already cancelled on Thursday so now I have no classes tomorrow or Thursday. Gives me some time to scan some cards and possibly work on some homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online