Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm finally back to school but I'm still in mourning from Span being traded yesterday :(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know the guy is supposed to be great but when its your favorite player on your favorite team being traded it makes it difficult lol

Oops, I thought Mauer was your favorite. My mistake.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I just have the Aflac/Perfect Game/UnderArmor slots of Gausman and Cecchini. None of the chrome auto's in Boomo's break. I'm in a couple of other 20 case player breaks that are set up different than what Boomo has going.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Oops, I thought Mauer was your favorite. My mistake.

Mauer is number one now but Span has been my favorite since his rookie year. I have the Mauers in mmy sig since I'm proud of myself for getting that far on a rainbow of a widely collected player. I have more Mauer cards, but my Span cards are better quality and he has less cards. I didn't a quick count while I was at home last night and I have 29 different Span certified autographed cards, and then I also I have a game used bat and PSA/DNA authenticated autographed jersey. I'll definately be pulling for the Nationals next year since the Twins will be out of contention

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang

So I decided, well it was 2 days ago really to go for the rainbow of said prospect of JAKE PINTAR. For the obvious reason of my user name. So when I seen the Super listed of his, I contacted the seller and asked him what his best price was on that card, and then I explained why was inquiring on it for the fact of just getting since my user name in the sports card world is similar. Well it has been a few days and no response from the seller nor are there any bids,and there is 2 days and 8 hours left of the 5 day auction. So now I set a snipe in hopes of still getting that card, thus having it to start my first ever rainbow.

Oh well it is not the end of the world if I don't get this card, just found it weird that he has not even replied with anything either way. I did when someone asked me for an off eBay deal. I did not do the deal and it ended up selling for more then the guy offered me to a different buyer too.

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Two card mailday today. After the Twins trade yesterday I can't complain about these
OswaldoArciaPlatinumAuto2.jpg
HicksChromeAuto1.jpg

They go great next to these ones that I already have-
OswaldoArciaPlatinumGreenauto.jpg
ArciaPlatinumauto.jpg
11-26-2012121810PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts