Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well guys, 1.5 hours until my final today

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well guys, 1.5 hours until my final today

You will rock that shat man with ease :lol:

Oh and the seller I declined on the gold I told you about earlier sent me a message and told me I was blocked now from buying it. Come man it was over priced and i offered going rate. But it is your card and you can do what you want with it. ::facepalm::

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
You will rock that shat man with ease :lol:

Oh and the seller I declined on the gold I told you about earlier sent me a message and told me I was blocked now from buying it. Come man it was over priced and i offered going rate. But it is your card and you can do what you want with it. ::facepalm::

Amateur sellers, Richard.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Amateur sellers, Richard.

maybe so.

I can't wait for Saturday......I'm mean this truly. I'm going to go up to Milwaukee and join some of my veterans friends that are going to put on a Christmas Party for some of our greatest war hero. Man I just keep thinking of things to do on Saturday I wish it was here already. And yes I'm going to hit up the Brat Stop and get me some cheese for the holidays too. Does anyone want anything. I just might go over to Josh's LCS and grab a box or 2.....3......4 :lol: but the wifey and kids are going to be with me so it may just be a few packs of something.

I get an-see when i have things like this planned. I wish i was like Ralph and retired so I could do this all the time. and sorry if I seem to post this all the time, but it is a passion of mine to honor them.

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Hey richard, if you want to sell a slot for the twins, i'd be up for chipping in

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well guys, here it goes. If its like his midterm it will be 12 questions. 10 if them being 5-10 sentence short answers and then 2 full page essays. Hopefully I do at least as good as I did on the midterm

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning.. Hope everyone is having a great day..

So Art, now you need a new banner since Bay will be a Mariner!!

I kinda like the one I have, but maybe after the year is out we'll see where he's at and decide if I need a new one. I really want to see him come out of rthis funk he's been in the last couple of years.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey richard, if you want to sell a slot for the twins, i'd be up for chipping in

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

not a problem, sure thing I think they will 28 bucks per team seems to be the norm . All cards would be your with bubble mailer and DC Shipping

ok I need to go to work. any =one else want to claim a team(s) go ahead pm works the best since I can't be on much during work

Case break by me 2012 Draft Picks and Prospects hopefully on Sunday Dec, 16th 2012

So Joe has the Reds
wolfmanalfredo has the Twins

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Afternoon folks. Not a heck of a lot new here. Won $100 yesterday for finishing with most points scored, regular season in my work's fantasy fb league. Hoping to add to that now in the playoffs and use the winnings to buy a nice card or two.

A guy contacted me through my Grace site offering me Grace's game-worn jersey from the 2000 MLB Opening Series in Japan - the first games played outside of North America. The Cubs played the Mets on March 29, winning 5-3. Grace even homered that day. The jersey also has the unique distinction of being the first to have a sponsor patch on it. He has good supporting documentation for it, too. He would sell it to me for $1,500. I'm wondering if it's worth it. His 1995 All-Star jersey sold for $3,705. I think this jersey is just as unique. It'd be a huge investment for me - but is it one I shouldn't pass up?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I thought the guitar was really cool too Brad...just saying...;)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Brad, Jerseys really start to climb but not sure $1500 is right. While not "game worn" but coaching worn the 1997 Brock and Gibson Spring Training Jersey sold a little while ago for a tad under $500. Being an actual Gamer I might go as high as $1K. I think if you look at the auction house sites you will find similar players in the $1K range.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I think I've watched Seinfeld like 3 times in my life, so I have no clue what that jive is about.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got back from taking my test. His format was not the same as the midterm. There were 8 short answer questions and we had to choose 6, and then 2 essay questions where we had to choose 1. Also got back my book report/project from him and I'm happy to say I got a 100 on it :D I had a difficult book to read, so that may have helped me some, but I really did enjoy the book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts