Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Did you claim the card Mac posted in the free thread yesterday Steve?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I can't wait for baseball! So many teams I am interested in seeing this year. The Indians and Braves should have really interesting seasons.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

getting ready to head out and get a few errands done. Its raining here so natures snow removal is beginning. Got the concert tonight so will be out of here by 4 today to head to Worchester(1hr 20min drive).

Have a great day everyone!

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Happy birthday, Taylor!

Getting some homework done then watching the kids while Kel goes to get her nose pierced. What's everyone else up to today?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Happy birthday, Taylor!

Getting some homework done then watching the kids while Kel goes to get her nose pierced. What's everyone else up to today?

Thanks Scott!

Class was cancelled today so I'm working on my coaches list, and I have to go get truck tabs. I might try to sneak a cereal box break in this afternoon.

For anyone interested, here is how the coach's list is turning out. If this is a success, I may handle hockey as well.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...1-ncaa-baseball-coaches-list.html#post1907879

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning guys, just a few more hours left at work. Girlfriend and I got sick from something we ate yesterday. She's been puking ever since I dropped her off last night I guess. I'm thinking about leaving work early, but I think she's finally sleeping now.

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning all.

Happy Birthday Taylor!

I finally started listing some items I wanted to move out, put up a Xander Bogaerts Blue refractor auto I pulled last year for sale. And the lowballers are coming. Started at $.99, it's over $140 already, and many have asked to do PayPal direct and the highest offer is $180. A base chrome closed last night for over $100.
::facepalm::

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts