Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's a Pure Power Piazza from '96:

9a219702-8c4a-4ba4-9c6c-bcb0ade595d6_zps6e0ecadd.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Need advice fellas. Ordered a new power cord for my label maker, and it arrived. I plugged it into the maker and then the surge protector last night. Got sparks then the fried electronics smell. Maker now powers on, but won't do anything else. Do I contact the seller about it and see what he's willing to do, or do I just eat it and buy a new maker?

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Morning fellas! Out in the oilfields of Williston, North Dakota again. I'll be up here through next Wednesday and got a call this morning at 6 saying a job was ready when we arrive on location. Sucks because we didn't even get into town until 1 this morning. Oh well, if you want money you gotta work, right?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

just about to list a bunch of Nascar 1:24 diecasts on Ebay.. No room to display them so time to part with them. Puppies are using my dining/living room like a Nascar track as I type this so I guess they are in the spirit!

Have a great day everyone!

A_Pharis

Need advice fellas. Ordered a new power cord for my label maker, and it arrived. I plugged it into the maker and then the surge protector last night. Got sparks then the fried electronics smell. Maker now powers on, but won't do anything else. Do I contact the seller about it and see what he's willing to do, or do I just eat it and buy a new maker?

Sounds like you got the wrong adapter. That smell was probably parts of the controller cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online