Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
For sure. Looking forward to leaving work Thursday evening to head back north to see my folks in MI. Not looking forward to the cold weather but seeing family and friends will be nice. You?

Just taking care of my son, it's been a tough two weeks for him but he should be better here soon

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
He's going to be fine, but thanks for the well wishes everyone

Last edited:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Did you see that Parker I found last night on the bay.
You may already have one but it was a nice card.

And good morning kiddies

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And what card are we speaking of?

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Just going through some stuff in the closet. Is anyone collecting any of the 1983 Fleer Stamps? I have quite a few pages of them that are still in the "stamp pages" and haven't been used/torn. I saw the Wade Boggs is a RC (in stamp land) and is a BV of $5...but does anyone do anything with these? I haven't found any in full pages on eBay...just in like, quarter pages...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
And what card are we speaking of?

Did you miss the notification of for you I even mentioned you and posted it in yesterday Morning Thread.

Geez some people sometimes I'm telling you. :twisted:

Here it is again
@klute14
Dave Parker Pirates 05 Donruss Prime Patches "Portraits" 2 Color Auto 33 132 | eBay

$T2eC16V,!zEE9s3!YZ6GBRTRhnp%296w~~60_3.JPG

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
According to the eBay mobile app it sold for $135.

Either way, I don't like his sales practices on a general basis.

135 or 300 who cares He made money on this card and then some.

So enlighten me on what you don't like about him flipping cards. He bought a card and then re-listed it with the intention of hopefully making more then he paid for it. So what can be wrong with that?

Last edited:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
135 or 300 who cares He made money on this card and then some.

So enlighten me on what you don;t like about him flipping cards.

He basically outbids everyone who actually collects a player or card type, and then lists them with a ridiculously high BIN.

Somebody happened to hit this one because Bay just went to the Ms, but he has hundreds of other cards that he is basically holding hostage.

Cards that would sell for $30-40 with BINs of $200-300, that just sit there and rot.

Trust me, I am not the only one with this opinion, and it is not just this seller that this bothers me about.

There is a guy who goes to all the Sun-Times shows who does the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts