Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nice to see that when people ask to split a break with you that they actually come through.

Whats you trying to Say George.:confused: Never seemed to get you PayPal address to send you the 20 I offer for the other break. Like I know that your paypal address is public knowledge on the interwebs these days. :lol: Sorry I missed that. let me Google it right now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
@cubfanbudman

Saw this and thought you might be interested...
attachment.php

Net54baseball.com Forums

Need to log in to view this

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
That Brooks Robinson photo is really something. :eek:

+1

Always a big fan of HOFer pics. That's why I already got a lot of HOFer woodies early on. :cool: Speaking of which, Bob Lemon came in today's mail. 3 more packages to go and Page 2 is full.

Page 3 will have a lot of current players, tho.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man I wonder what the guy who won my NCAA contest pulled from his box I sent him. Seems like he took the loot and run like a big dog. :lol:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I like the '94 Bowman's Best set. I've seen some newer cards (say with Trout or Harper) that used a similar design with different colors. Anyone know what set that is?

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I'll laughing my ass off at the three listed Maddux 1999 Topps Tek Golds on eBay - one by vintagesnowmobiles and two by griffeyjrfan. Those two idiots crack me up - BIN are set at $142.49, $157.50 and $135 :-o

Thanks for running the break. Don't count on seeing the Maddux Gold from the break up for auction anytime soon. But you can expect it to make my list of favorite Maddux cards I own.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Whats you trying to Say George.:confused: Never seemed to get you PayPal address to send you the 20 I offer for the other break. Like I know that your paypal address is public knowledge on the interwebs these days. :lol: Sorry I missed that. let me Google it right now.

Cool, I guess the PM I sent with my pp addy must have been eaten by the same internet web monster that ate gracecollectors FCB account........its all good.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
[MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION]

Wei-Yin's been taken care of. Damn your eyes...always spotting things that lead me further, further down in financial hell. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online