Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
##$$##%$# went in early today and will again tomorrow DOES not count as OT because I took a vacation day this week .%$##%^^&^&*^&^*@#@#

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Another 1/1 for the Yaz Pc :)

Just a Beautiful Spahn Patch for the Hof Pc

For an 80/90s player Boggs really doesn't have a ton of nice patches/tags so I went after this one

I have Never seen a Grove Glove card like this so upgraded it with the one I had

I have a couple of these Double Button and Tag cards and this one of Maddux I went after

And and new Piece for the bat Knob end collecton

Much more to come

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I have been absolutely captivated ith the Ottawa/Montreal series.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
just busted my 1st box of 5 bowmans. the auto was of Cubs Asian 2B. pulled one base parallel and 2 ice parallels.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
2 cases of jumbos here. UPS came late, I just ripped the packs to get the wrappers together to ship out overnight. Now I am sorting, looking good so far.

A_Pharis

I think the same Dan. Honestly I dint even know this card existed until it showed up.

I knew it existed - and I knew how rare it was. Apparently, other people did, too. *shakes fist* I am happy to say, though, that I watched the bidding and stayed out - so I didn't cost you anything.

I will, however, shake my fist - again - at you for owning it. *shakes fist*

What did you upgrade by buying it? WHat other Grove glove do you have? (asking since I could use one.. so maybe a deal in the works?)

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I was getting whooped until box 4 when I hit a Twin red refractor then a blue auto refractor of a M :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts