Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all....left work at noon today to spend a day at the beach with my girlfriend and her daughter

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Lunch is almost over. I usually only have 30 minutes by the time I get home and make something to eat and then get back to work. I would stay out there for lunch, but its so boring when I'm the only one in the break room and there is no internet or tv for me :lol: We finished mowing this morning so I don't know what the plan is for this afternoon. We may work on our drainage ditches some. They need to be connected, and then dug out to the road more

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning guys, how goes it?

Hoping to get some stuff sold so I can buy a few more items for the wedding and Kelly's birthday gift. How was the weekend? Anyone else get the crazy storms we had up here Friday and Saturday?

We did Thursday night. There is water everywhere, especially St. Cloud on down.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..(It's still morning here!)

First day back to work and have been in meetings, and dealing with authors that don't want to follow processes like everyone else!

Thinking about going to the M's game on Wed as it's a 12:30 game and against Pittsburgh and Felix is scheduled to pitch..

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good afternoon. Survived my roadtrip to the University of Illinois. Hadn't been back in about 10 years, so much has changed. My son and I had fun checking out some of my old haunts though. @GeorgeCalfas - sorry I couldn't hook up with you, didn't have a cell phone on me and only saw your message on my tablet at the hotel that morning. Thanks for the invite.

1014131_175220109314454_335685929_n.jpg

Came home to a huge COMC shipment of Vladdy cards I'd purchased in the last month.

card470.jpg

card471.jpg

card472.jpg

card473.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hope everyone is having a good day, in case you missed it, I started a pretty interesting thread about the criteria for induction to the HoF, check it out and post your input too, I'm curious to read the different opinions about what determines induction and what is an automatic denial.

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Hey guys! Remember me? :lol:

Sorry for not dropping in at all anymore. Life has just been extremely busy but it's been fun.

I see that Kevin lost his wife (my thoughts go out to you) and Joe had a heart attack (hope you're feeling better). Did I miss anything else?

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Are any of you guys big cigar smokers? I'm looking to get some for the wedding party for us to have at the reception, I just don't really know where to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts