Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled he's in the product, but the fact that these nice cards have STICKERS on them frustrates me. No doubt these would have been my all-time favorite cards had they been done right.

$%28KGrHqRHJFUFHLY-%2101-BR5bcKFEu%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqZ,%21nwFHgskci6vBR5bdSmqGQ%7E%7E60_3.JPG

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Watching the British Open, or w/e they call it now. Tiger's first shot, not so good. At least he made a 5 (on a 4).

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Keith- Good luck with CS. Hope it all works out for you.

CatDaddy- Sweet additions!

Does anyone watch the show Guy Code on MTV2? It's stupid, but pretty funny. Anyway, they have a book out, Guy Code: Unleash Your Manhood. Yahoo was giving away 5 copies on Twitter and I won. Looking forward to reading the book. Hoping it's as funny, if not more so, than the show.

The Google+ hangout with Roy Hibbert had technical difficulties yesterday, so I did not get t video chat with Roy. Klipsch Audio were the ones who put the whole thing on. To make up for not getting to chat with Roy, I am getting a pair of Klipsch headphones that are autographed by Roy. :D

A_Pharis

Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Keith- Good luck with CS. Hope it all works out for you.

CatDaddy- Sweet additions!

Does anyone watch the show Guy Code on MTV2? It's stupid, but pretty funny. Anyway, they have a book out, Guy Code: Unleash Your Manhood. Yahoo was giving away 5 copies on Twitter and I won. Looking forward to reading the book. Hoping it's as funny, if not more so, than the show.

The Google+ hangout with Roy Hibbert had technical difficulties yesterday, so I did not get t video chat with Roy. Klipsch Audio were the ones who put the whole thing on. To make up for not getting to chat with Roy, I am getting a pair of Klipsch headphones that are autographed by Roy. :D

Another Twitter win? I think we have us a Ringer, folks.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
If ARod is banned from baseball, will his RC, autos, cards, etc. all plummet in price? Serious question.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
If ARod is banned from baseball, will his RC, autos, cards, etc. all plummet in price? Serious question.

---

I'm starting to notice the dip in value with his RC...

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm starting to notice the dip in value with his RC...

Interesting and also sad. I got one back in the day and probably peak of its value... As a gift though.

Still need/want a Jeter RC. I'll get one someday.

---

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
What celebrity isn't in sum $hit these days?

Flair owes, what, over $200K in child support, but uses Reid's death as an excuse, and a hospital stay in April. YET, the weekend of WM29, he was shown drinking in bars with the boys, just days after Reid's death. Flair, as much as I loved the guy, is such a nightmare these days.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I guess. Not going to bring politics up, but how do I respond when a student says to me, "you mean he won the prize for making promises? I CAN DO THAT, WHERE'S MINE!?" lol

Perhaps it points out the facts that even well-intended people/groups can get caught up in hype and that an award isn't always bestowed on those most-deserving of it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well its a hot one outside mowing all day today. Only 2 more hours, but they will be long 2 hours

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
A Belle will popup for 75-125, just wait it out.
Yea, that sounds right. Seems like PSA 10s are $75-100 for Belle... PSA 9's are like a solid $50? and non-PSA Belle's are all over the board for some reason.

Funny, I have two which are ungraded and I'm looking to sell one to free up a little PayPal for the 2013 Tribute release coming out next month. Figure I could get $25 at least right?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Yea, that sounds right. Seems like PSA 10s are $75-100 for Belle... PSA 9's are like a solid $50? and non-PSA Belle's are all over the board for some reason.

Funny, I have two which are ungraded and I'm looking to sell one to free up a little PayPal for the 2013 Tribute release coming out next month. Figure I could get $25 at least right?

If they are centered w/o lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online