Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

I'll scan it when I'm not being lazy. It's been a long day. Well - long day but not a bad day. Got to CLEARLY hear my little one's heart beat today. Last time he/she didn't want to cooperate.

The 1/1 is a Brian Wilson 2013 Topps 1/1 base parallel.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I'll scan it when I'm not being lazy. It's been a long day. Well - long day but not a bad day. Got to CLEARLY hear my little one's heart beat today. Last time he/she didn't want to cooperate.

The 1/1 is a Brian Wilson 2013 Topps 1/1 base parallel.

Hearing the heartbeat of your own 1/1 is waaaaayyyyyy better than a cardboard 1/1!:D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Picked up a new pair of Adidas shoes at Shopko.

I think they get in the "out-of-style" stuff and then sell it for cheap. I don't pay attention to trends, I just buy what I like.

Not much for basketball shoes, but I plan to use them in the gym and for when I play basketball.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Picked up a new pair of Adidas shoes at Shopko.

I think they get in the "out-of-style" stuff and then sell it for cheap. I don't pay attention to trends, I just buy what I like.

Not much for basketball shoes, but I plan to use them in the gym and for when I play basketball.

I'm the same when it comes to my shoes. I buy Vans because I like them, not because of Jeff Spicoli.:cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well today was a nice, easy day at work. My supervisor called in sick, making it even better :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I prefer the style of the DVS over the Globe. From the ones I saw, the DVS is more Vanish and the Globe is more Desert Boot style.

These are the ones I have now, just different colors.
images

Those bigger skate shoes are more comfortable (to me anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts