Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Couldn't be at the National today but the mail box made me feel almost there today. Here is a lot that I got from @ goldenegg1 I only needed two cards for my collection but couldn't pass up a good deal on Dawson. Thanks goldenegg1!

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture19954-003.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Also got these in the mail today
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture19955-004.jpg

1987 Fleer Hottest Stars Blue Proofs and 1986 Topps Tattoos original artwork.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Gents! Had a great time yesterday. Lunch was great and big thanks to @U L Washington Rookie for treating Ken and I to my first Chicago deep dish pizza :) I got a few cards for the PC already and will have a scan post once I return home. Hoping to make a deal for a nice National Treasures card today so it will all depend on the dealer facing reality on the price. I got a good deal on this card which I didn't expect to see there:

View attachment 19926

What an awesome pick up!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]

Do you take multiples of overproduced base cards (from the '80's and such)?

I'm cleaning out my collection (still) and if you want what I can find, they are yours.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Love guys on eBay who play the best offer game to only come ALL the way down to your price after 3 back and fourths... or the guy who doesn't remember that eBay will only allow 3 offers on a single item and keeps F'ing around and then catches his hand in the cookie jar when he figures out you have to decline

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Love guys on eBay who play the best offer game to only come ALL the way down to your price after 3 back and fourths... or the guy who doesn't remember that eBay will only allow 3 offers on a single item and keeps F'ing around and then catches his hand in the cookie jar when he figures out you have to decline

Something tells me you really don't like those guys.;)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good Morning Gents! Had a great time yesterday. Lunch was great and big thanks to @U L Washington Rookie for treating Ken and I to my first Chicago deep dish pizza :) I got a few cards for the PC already and will have a scan post once I return home. Hoping to make a deal for a nice National Treasures card today so it will all depend on the dealer facing reality on the price. I got a good deal on this card which I didn't expect to see there:

View attachment 19926

Great acquisition ;)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8

Do you take multiples of overproduced base cards (from the '80's and such)?

I'm cleaning out my collection (still) and if you want what I can find, they are yours.

Yes I do! I have at least 2 Dawson cards that I have 5000 of each. I don't turn down any Dawson card and appreciate additions to my collection!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Make sure you take a good look at the suspension. If it has air suspension give it a good look over they can fail or break down and it's big $$$ to fix. I really miss my 1991 I had.

That and value cover gaskets seem to be the big fixes which often occur.

Did you have a Disco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online