Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Brother, I don't wish this on anyone... Well except Giants and Dbags fans!!

I dont think companies should put redemption cards in product. If you dont get the cards in time to put in the product then put them in a product later. Could be a product at the end of the year called Topps collection and would include all late cards not received in time.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I dont think companies should put redemption cards in product. If you dont get the cards in time to put in the product then put them in a product later. Could be a product at the end of the year called Topps collection and would include all late cards not received in time.

That's an original Idea I've never heard before

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

The would be great if they got them completed at the end of the year. Problem is, they don't. It sometimes takes years to get these stupid things filled!!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The would be great if they got them completed at the end of the year. Problem is, they don't. It sometimes takes years to get these stupid things filled!!

Might have to have a Topps Collection Decade then. Sounds like someone needs to be fired at Topps, but sounds like Topps doesnt care. Im a retail sales manager and if my company did something like this my customers would shop somewhere else but I guess Topps has no real competition with exclusive license

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Working on sorting my Dawson cards and just came across a 1991 Topps Wax Box Card Wrong Back Robin Yount! Yesterday came across a 1989 Topps autograph. Never know what you will find in lots.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Dustin & Charlie - You guys have incredible collections!!:eek: Are you two sure you weren't separated at birth?;)
That grassy knoll card reminds me I have to finish reading 11/22/63.
I do have a tendency to procrast.......I'll finish typing this later.:p

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good evening all!
Dustin & Charlie - You guys have incredible collections!!:eek: Are you two sure you weren't separated at birth?;)
That grassy knoll card reminds me I have to finish reading 11/22/63.
I do have a tendency to procrast.......I'll finish typing this later.:p

I will be looking forward to the rest of you post lol

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I appreciate it guys! Thank you for all of the well wishes and prayers.

I am officially cleared to resume regular activities with no restrictions. I can go back to work and start working on getting back to "normal".

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I appreciate it guys! Thank you for all of the well wishes and prayers.

I am officially cleared to resume regular activities with no restrictions. I can go back to work and start working on getting back to "normal".

Thats awesome news!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@gracecollector @ChasHawk This is my Dawson cameo collection, if Im missing something that you know of please let me know.
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20182-011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts