Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Good morning to everyone!! It is a lovely Wednesday here.

Noah's team plays the Yankees tomorrow evening at 7 p.m. and it should be a great game. We will toss around a little tonight and enjoy a nice, quiet evening.

Everyone enjoy your day!

David

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
Thats cool, you take the wife?

nah, i had to work last night. still there actually. i drove downtown and parked at work and took the metro to the game and went straight to work after the game.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Looks like it rained over the night. Heading out to work in a minutre, but wanted to stop in and say hi! Ended up working over late last night and my driver got sick and had to drive him home. Then felt like crap and slept for 12 hours. Was a fun day!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas.
White Whale showed up yesterday on the bay and its out of reach for me. GRRRR!!!! Always happens that stuff pops up when I'm tapped for spare cash.

Last day to kill myself at work this week before getting to enjoy a fun day tomorrow.
Have a good one fellas!
Tom

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
So I am an idiot, I showed up to work and the other rider and I met at the break room and gave each other a funny look. I showed up early, four hours early....doh!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning Men!

Another well pitched game for the Red Sox lasy night.
Can you believe Wake is the all time innings pitched leader in Red Sox history? Good for him.
Tough loss for the C's last night.

Keith

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
What a day, yesterday....in the Bigs that is. In 2 more examples of the year of the pitcher, Stras K's 14, and the Jays almost get no hit. There have been alot of late inning no no bids this year too, not just the 1 no no and 3* perfectos.

Hoping for rain today so my work day would be slack :lol:

Check in later

Members online

Latest posts