Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
i totally hear you.

Focus IS KEY imo.

The Focus is there, I guess I am just not sure where to go next...It would make sense to do 71 Topps, but I think I'd rather put together a 53 Bowman set.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
hoopster3977 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
hoopster3977 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
hoopster3977 said:
Eric: I found some 12 yr extra sharp cheddar $13.95 lb.

http://www.pineriverdairy.com/

OMG!!!
If you want it I can stop next Wednesday on my way down to the Natty. I'll get some limburger for Richard. :lol:

if its not too much trouble, i'd love to try it. can you transport it alright?
I have a cooler and can hand deliver. I plan to hit a couple of deli's and bakeries during my trip. Can't buy any decent bread or good pastrami up north here. Plan on stopping in Racine, Wi to get some Danish Kringle to bring home also.

that sounds fantastic!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
darrend505 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
i totally hear you.

Focus IS KEY imo.

The Focus is there, I guess I am just not sure where to go next...It would make sense to do 71 Topps, but I think I'd rather put together a 53 Bowman set.

ahh the 53 is a monster!

Such a classic set! and I already have around a dozen of them!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
darrend505 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
darrend505 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
i totally hear you.

Focus IS KEY imo.

ahh the 53 is a monster!

Such a classic set! and I already have around a dozen of them!

i love the pics taken at Ebbets Field

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Check that website, decide what you want, I'll pick it up. Just made my reservations on a room close to the WI-IL stateline. Now to buy the VIP package tickets. Don't want any of the free auto's though. Don Kessinger would be nice though. I am goiMyng to attend on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I have bought my ticket for the FCB greet and meet too.

My garden is just about ready to come in season. I have soooooooooo many tomatoes, peppers and green beans that are just about ready to be picked. Can't stay away too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online