Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**** The Morning Thread ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Topps Lineage looks kind of interesting, though really it is just a rehashing of some of the most popular designs from the past 60 years redone for the modern collector.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
TomMurry said:
lonesomeagle1 said:
Full Sail University in Winter Park. BA in Recording Arts and Technology

A friend of mine just had his music video shot and edited there.

Great school. Pete was the producer for a Gospel group's sessions and engineered a local rock band. He has an internship lined up at CNBC before returning for his Masters in Music Business.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Morning fellas.

Gotta get ready for day two. Day one was so awesome, there's so much to soak in, I feel like an over saturated sponge! Lol

A few pickups yesterday..... The highlight being a Reggie rookie pretty near damn centered PSA 5

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
back.

My pull from yesterday. Not huge, but I like it :cool:
DSC02709.jpg

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
This is how I felt. I hope I can finish getting through all the tables today!

ThoseBackPages said:
Morning fellas.

Gotta get ready for day two. Day one was so awesome, there's so much to soak in, I feel like an over saturated sponge! Lol

A few pickups yesterday..... The highlight being a Reggie rookie pretty near damn centered PSA 5

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George, what is the site you use to do those live streams? I'm gonna try and set up an account. Ringside 2 should be here today.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys I need to get the grass mowed and the some other things done before I head out today.

Heading to the stupid Sports Card Show in Rosemont IL. Hopefully I'll have a good time but I doubt.

Has Joe checked in from there yet? Because if I drive all the way there and he is not there I'm going to be pissed. :lol:
But I know Eric is going to be there and I'll be ok there. :grouphug:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Morning guys I need to get the grass mowed and the some other things done before I head out today.

Heading to the stupid Sports Card Show in Rosemont IL. Hopefully I'll have a good time but I doubt.

Has Joe checked in from there yet? Because if I drive all the way there and he is not there I'm going to be pissed. :lol:
But I know Eric is going to be there and I'll be ok there. :grouphug:

Joe is already there! I wish I could be there, but working is working!

Eric, I meant to send you my cell number, but there is not really anything I am looking for since I finished my relic set!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
ThoseBackPages said:
Morning fellas.

There you go Eric!!

Shhhh, but I have been a closet Reggie fan for a lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg time.
I have actually toyed with the idea of starting a Player Collection. Of course, I would collect him only in A's, Orioles and Angels uniform. :D

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
darrend505 said:
Not yet there Ty...not sure which it is, whats your name on ustream?

Hmm, I cant figure this out. My name should be TyHope

Members online

Latest posts