Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Night Crew Ep.2!!! Topps Chrome Day!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I won't be able to break any retail for a while. We're in the processing of redoing the front end at Walmart so much of the merchandise near the registers (including cards) was taken off the floor until the remodel is done. One of the vendors even sent some of the new product back until the remodel is completed. I'm hoping it's finished within the next week....ready to bust some Ginter or Chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I keep checking back in for card burning, Lego-Ninja stabbing action...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I won't be able to break any retail for a while. We're in the processing of redoing the front end at Walmart so much of the merchandise near the registers (including cards) was taken off the floor until the remodel is done. One of the vendors even sent some of the new product back until the remodel is completed. I'm hoping it's finished within the next week....ready to bust some Ginter or Chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

My Walmart went thru the same bull****. They might have some Topps Series 2 on the shelf if I'm lucky. Most of it is gaming crap(no offense Gilmo) and nearly a whole aisle of all the junk "AS SEEN ON TV". Makes me upset when I go in there. Used to be a pretty good selection.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I can’t handle the non-licensed stuff.

I can understand and respect that. I do enjoy some of the chrome-ish products that Panini has put out like Prizm and Optic(this year). Last years Optic was ok and I didn't open much. Maybe 2 boxes. I think I opened 4 of this years release. Hit a Judge holo auto and a Corey Seager green auto /3 and called it quits.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I can understand and respect that. I do enjoy some of the chrome-ish products that Panini has put out like Prizm and Optic(this year). Last years Optic was ok and I didn't open much. Maybe 2 boxes. I think I opened 4 of this years release. Hit a Judge holo auto and a Corey Seager green auto /3 and called it quits.

Optic has a great look, it’s visually pleasing. I would buy a rack pack or something to check them out, then hand them to my three year old daughter because she loves playing with baseball cards, especially the shiny ones. But I would never buy a box of them, and the FCB group break doesn’t interest me at all.

No logos equals no purchase for me. Even for PC guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts