Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** THE OFFICIAL 2012 COLLEGE BASEBALL THREAD ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sheetskout said:
This guy is going top five...

#YouHeardItHere

2010_Bowman_Chrome_Kevin_Gausman_OrangeRef.jpg

#youhearditfrommelastyear

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[youtube:atubvdvi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_EzMao7_DI[/youtube:atubvdvi]

Here is Gausman from this summer on the Cape.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Does anyone know why Georgia Southern isn't ranked very high? They have (now had) two of the best prospects
in college in Beck and Roache.
And yes. Roache can flatten the ball out there

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Some of my vids of college players if anyone was interested. Not all of these are NCAA games though.

[youtube:1epw1zex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W_4Rla8nk[/youtube:1epw1zex]

[youtube:1epw1zex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKbXKRUJ0kU[/youtube:1epw1zex]

[youtube:1epw1zex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2WCuKHRk2Q[/youtube:1epw1zex]

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
SC defeated in state rival Clemson in extra innings last night 3-2. They played in front of a sold out River Dog stadium and was a great game with numerous highlight reel plays. Both teams are poised to have great seasons.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
tramers said:
dang cocky goose braggard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know :oops: After years of heartbreak and mediocrity, SC fans finally have something to brag about. Ray Tanner and his staff have done great things in Columbia.

This thread is about bragging for your favorite college team!! Lets hear what others have to say!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Another Boilermaker win, vs Auburn AT Auburn.

Gotta give the northern teams love who play there first 18 games on the road.

6-1 Boilers! Woot

skrip

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
An interesting game from Brian Johnson 1B/P #1 Florida on Saturday. He started the game on the mound and got a little shelled to the tune of 3.1IP 9H 5R 5ER but was also the DH and went 4-5 2B HR 5RBI to lead the offense for the Gators in their victory over #10 Miami, FL

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Joshua.Roundtree said:
An interesting game from Brian Johnson 1B/P #1 Florida on Saturday. He started the game on the mound and got a little shelled to the tune of 3.1IP 9H 5R 5ER but was also the DH and went 4-5 2B HR 5RBI to lead the offense for the Gators in their victory over #10 Miami, FL

He was terrible on the mound. He just looked like he wasn't fluid in his delivery and couldn't get any momentum. But damn is he impressive in the box. Balls were flying off the bats of the Gators tonight. Canes will look to salvage a game tomorrow vs a TBA replacing Whitson at UF

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
mredsox89 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:

He was terrible on the mound. He just looked like he wasn't fluid in his delivery and couldn't get any momentum. But damn is he impressive in the box. Balls were flying off the bats of the Gators tonight. Canes will look to salvage a game tomorrow vs a TBA replacing Whitson at UF
Just wondering, will Johnson be drafted as a position player or a pitcher?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Brett Mooneyham did his best Marcus Stroman impression tonight going 7IP 2H 0R 12K ..... and it was against the same team (Fresno State) that rocked Mark Appel last night. I guess since I've mentioned both players, why not show this one off. I know South Carolina is the 2-time defending champion, but if I were a betting man, I'd say this years final will be Stanford-Florida. Those two teams are just head and shoulders above everyone else in terms of talent.

JohnsonMooneyham06of10.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
hoopster3977 said:
mredsox89 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:

Just wondering, will Johnson be drafted as a position player or a pitcher?

The general thought is that he'll be drafted as a pitcher. But it wouldn't surprise me to see him play both ways in the lower minors and see which skill develops better as a professional. MLB.com listed him as the 15th overall prospect for the 2012 draft and had him as a pitcher

Members online

Latest posts