Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official Dallas Cowboys Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Offense is really struggling today, and I'm wondering why McBriar is playing if he can't aim his punts.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
No excuse for the Cowboys to lose this game. Romo and Ware need to show up in the 2nd half.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
crtsports said:
Glad they got the win today but the defense really looked lost out there today.

The offense, defense, and special teams looked very off today. If the Cowboys play like this on Thursday Miami could have an easy win.

Ware had a soild game but I expected more out of him.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
I never judge how good or bad the cowboys are when they play the skins. Completely typical game between these two teams.

Normally I agree but they looked very out of sync today in all phases of the game.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Not at all impressed, but will obviously take the win.

But man, too many chances given to an awful Offense! Even the HOFer McBriar had an off day...

But Iggles leading NYG at Half. That would help! ;)

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Cowboys move into the division lead tied w/ the Giants.

Hopefully the Cowboys who got banged up today heal quickly and are ready to go on Thursday.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
gt2590 said:
A much-needed Game film study of the 'Skins game, criticizing the D-Backs especially:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/ ... s-review-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And some key injuries piling up. OUT for this week are: Jenkins, Kitna, Austin and Fiametta, they missed his blocking and no one seems to be able to find out why he's sick :?

And Sensabagh, which is a positive on D, negative on ST... :lol:

Today's game should be pretty good. The defense needs to play better, especially the secondary. Ware didn't have strong game last week and was too often blocked by one player. Hopefully Sensabagh is healthy enough to play.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Earlier this season, didn't the Cowboys cut all of their fullbacks with the intention of playing Phillips at that position? If they had confidence in him then, I'm sure he can fill in just fine today. This sadly means Bennett will be TE2 (as usual). Hate Bennett.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Earlier this season, didn't the Cowboys cut all of their fullbacks with the intention of playing Phillips at that position? If they had confidence in him then, I'm sure he can fill in just fine today. This sadly means Bennett will be TE2 (as usual). Hate Bennett.

Not big fan of Bennett either but he's solid blocker.

Phillips is very good role player but too tall to play FB on a regular basis.

Can Murray make a name for himself like Smith did on Thanksgiving? Great opportunity for him today.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
dfr52 said:
Card Magnet said:

Not big fan of Bennett either but he's solid blocker.

Phillips is very good role player but too tall to play FB on a regular basis.

Can Murray make a name for himself like Smith did on Thanksgiving? Great opportunity for him today.
While it's true Bennett can block, a piece of my soul dies every time he goes out to catch a pass. Especially when they put him in as a WR.

Members online

Latest posts