Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I gave [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] a heads up but I'm always looking for size 44 NBA jerseys, so let me know if you come across any :)

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It's on my list of toys to reacquire for my son. He is really into TMNT at the moment (past year/year and a half).

I went through three major toy stages and TMNT was never one of them and when I say major I mean I had them like I collect Dawson lol. I was He-Man and then I sold off all of that for G.I. Joe which I kept about 80% of that and my son plays with those also and then I went to Micro Machines which I still have. I have started buying the new micro Dale Jr and Cars Movie cars to mix with them for him.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I still have my Micro Machines from when I was a kid and my son plays with them now.

I still have mine too. They are boxed away somewhere. I know I have some of the Transformer Micromachines and I think I have the tool box where you could build your own Micromachine. Like I said mine is boxed up in the attic but here is an example of what I'm talking about.
$(KGrHqF,!rMFEOjO)qfiBRInY3e25!~~60_35.JPG

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I still have mine too. They are boxed away somewhere. I know I have some of the Transformer Micromachines and I think I have the tool box where you could build your own Micromachine. Like I said mine is boxed up in the attic but here is an example of what I'm talking about.
$(KGrHqF,!rMFEOjO)qfiBRInY3e25!~~60_35.JPG

That is cool, I don't have that. I have all the city blocks that fold in half, some of the city buildings that light up, the aircraft carrier, transport helicopter, and some other stuff.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I need a little help from anyone with knowledge of this type of stuff. I picked up 2 of these for free from a local high school. They are in near perfect condition. They were purchased less than 3 months ago, but due to a coaching change, the new coach didn't want them.

Here is a the only link I could find that has a price listed.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A9XV9HQ/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=pd_sxp_f_pt

Anyone have an idea of a good asking price or the best route to sell them?