Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thread to Show Appreciation for Good Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I've seen plenty of threads discussing the opposite (which is a bit depressing and a big reason why I don't buy any recently-produced cards); did a quick search for one like this, and found nothing. I have a good story to share and thought others might, too.

A couple weeks ago I placed an order of about 25 cards with Burbank. Two of those cards were from a parallel set that's easy enough to mix up with a more common card in the set. I actually didn't notice the error at first. I sent Burbank a note about this mix-up. The correct cards were totally reasonably priced and cost a only few bucks a piece; nothing major, probably only a little more than twice the cost of shipping, so I didn't really have a specific request in mind for how to correct the situation. I didn't need to have a request in mind, because within 24 hours I had received a response and the correct cards were in the mail.

Experiences like this will certainly have me returning to this seller's open listings in the future.

So, does anyone else have some good customer service experiences to share?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Burbank has done the same exact thing for me on a few Bagwell's I purchased. In fact, one time I placed a rather large order with them. Later that night I'm at work and I get a call. It was them asking if I was ok with one of the cards I ordered having a dinged corner and if not they'd replace it with another of my choosing. I would have understood if this was an expensive card but we're are talking a $7 card here. That kind of floored me.

As high as their prices are, they certainly have exceeded CS expectations IMO.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I bought a bobblehead on eBay that just showed up a day or 2 ago. There was some paint missing from the side of the face, but it was not visible in the picture as the picture was taken from the other side. There was no indication in the item details of any problems. I messaged the seller as I was willing to work towards a partial refund, but he (or she) promptly sent a refund for the whole sale price and I just paid the shipping which was more than I expected

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I bought a large lot of Dawson cards from COMC once and didn't even go through the order for about four months after I received it and I noticed one of the cards was the wrong card, it should have been the parallel. I called them up and they sent me the right card in the mail with no gripes.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Love doing business with Burbank ....their expensive stuff.....but they have a great customer service! Comc also has great customer service department. Best regards, David

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Upper Deck was VERY Kind to me Over All The Years Here ;)

1997%20topps%20Mit%201998%20Stars%20and%20Steel%20007_zpsd2tkjjb2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts