Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****2/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Will have all 3 grandkids here today, as the city canceled all classes today to assess a series of threats against various schools. SAD state of affairs.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
3:a m fed cat ---6:30 woke me up again . Well I need to sort cards so I can clear up space in room . How do you STOP spam callers ???? Had EIGHT yesterday -- i use call block after listing but they use different number SAME voice .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Morning all. Got the lab results back for Bennett yesterday and now we are scheduled to head back down to Denver next week for a kidney biopsy. Poor kid keeps asking why he's going to the doctor so much when he hasn't been sick

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Hope all goes well for him. My prostrate biopsy was a pain in the ass. I can sit for short periods of time now. But mostly lay in bed and sleep too much. :D

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Appreciate it all guys! Good news is he was able to start a prescription today that's supposed to help with extreme protein levels. Bad news, the copay on the prescription was $273. Obviously cost wasn't going to stop us from getting it, but I'm used to most being $5-15

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts