Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****2/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
We think our cat is about 80 years old in cat years ---now wants someone to watch while she eats . I don't mind the 4 AM meow to feed when still has food /water . YOU don't sit in her recliner LOL.
Refill coffee time ,meds taken ---not given " to do list " yet . 40 mile trip to G/son's basketball game tonight . These NC small highways at night are NOT fun . Had 57 cars going other way one night just three going my way home. Oh well time to sort cards . Remember coming this way during baseball season LMK I should be able to get extra tickets . Don't worry you won't have to sit with us LOL.

abide

Apr 29, 2021
Good morning. Newby to these daily good morning threads.
Got a Pause in the SoCal Pineapple Express / Atmospheric River / El Nino, whatever you want to call it, the sun is out.
Looks like it might be dry for a week.
Heading off to the airport to pick up my 36 YO oldest son, who is stopping in for a 10 day visit. Superbowl + Burbank [Ontario] Card show.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning. Newby to these daily good morning threads.
Got a Pause in the SoCal Pineapple Express / Atmospheric River / El Nino, whatever you want to call it, the sun is out.
Looks like it might be dry for a week.
Heading off to the airport to pick up my 36 YO oldest son, who is stopping in for a 10 day visit. Superbowl + Burbank [Ontario] Card show.
welcome, you owe everyone in the thread donuts.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
BTW ; We have two seats with our name on them ----Rare we have to ask someone to move LOL

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts