Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****4/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Allergies are kicking my butt today. Really feels like it should be Friday and not Thursday.

Morning all, bringing the kid to the bus soon, taking the car for inspection later, I think it’s going to fail hard

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Mets did good on Tonkin. Get some cash from the Twins, only for the Twins to use him for one appearance and then DFA him. I was happy to see Jay get his shot though after being a top prospect and spending so much time in the minors

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all! Allergies are kicking my butt today. Really feels like it should be Friday and not Thursday.

Mets did good on Tonkin. Get some cash from the Twins, only for the Twins to use him for one appearance and then DFA him. I was happy to see Jay get his shot though after being a top prospect and spending so much time in the minors

I don’t get it myself, Jay looked good, Tonkin looked like trash. Doesn’t make sense to me

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts