Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Thursday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Late but today's mail
image-8.jpg

Started a npb on one of my auctions and emailed a seller that I won something from on the 27th and didn't get a payment accepted from until the 1st and no updates or messages from since

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got back inside. The fire alarm went off in my dorm. It was clear that somebody burned something in one of the two kitchens in the building. It just so happened to be the kitchen that is on my floor. It smells horrible, but I'd rather be inside than outside

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I need to start working out and running, again. :(

This was a before/after of post-weight loss working out. I dropped from 253 to around 173 (which is how big I was on the left). I started working out and running, dropped 10 lbs and actually got more mass (on the right)
View attachment 32000

View attachment 32001

Then, I got married and actually had to start cooking real food and not just eating organic stuff all day long.

It is all a matter of you getting back to it. You know what it takes already and that is half the battle.
You looked great man, no reason to not get back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts