Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thursday October 9th 2014 Morning Thread.................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just finished watching a couple of review videos for tomorrow's test. The review videos helped a whole lot more than class has the past 8 weeks. He posted the review videos because he couldn't be in class yesterday, and scheduled a review session later in the day that he ended up being late for and everybody was gone. I wish he would do this for all of his tests in all of his classes. The best part of the video was when his cat jumped on him though :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This is one of my new favorite baseball photos. It's cool to see a pair of your favorite players having a chat in their downtime.

1545624_10152326733147175_2327627381766430175_n.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Just finished watching a couple of review videos for tomorrow's test. The review videos helped a whole lot more than class has the past 8 weeks. He posted the review videos because he couldn't be in class yesterday, and scheduled a review session later in the day that he ended up being late for and everybody was gone. I wish he would do this for all of his tests in all of his classes. The best part of the video was when his cat jumped on him though :lol:

I had a professor last year that did that after every section. Probably 2-3 sections per test.

I always watched them the night before. It was a great way to review.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I had a professor last year that did that after every section. Probably 2-3 sections per test.

I always watched them the night before. It was a great way to review.

For this class we have two tests, the midterm and the final. Thankfully, the final is stuff from the midterm and later so once we take the midterm, we will only touch base with the previous stuff every now and then, but we won't be tested on it again

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
For this class we have two tests, the midterm and the final. Thankfully, the final is stuff from the midterm and later so once we take the midterm, we will only touch base with the previous stuff every now and then, but we won't be tested on it again

That would drive me nuts, so much info to handle at one time. I suppose it would depend on the class though.

I'm taking A&P (two levels above what I need too, ugh) and that would absolutely destroy me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Big college football game in Minnesota tonight. I wanted to go, but it was on the opposite side of the state.

#3 Minnesota State vs. Winona State

It's important because it was broadcast on national TV. Not many games at the Division 2 level get broadcast on TV.

It's also kinda cool to see the University of Sioux Falls ranked at #19 this week. They are absolutely dominating.

Members online

Latest posts