Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tigers call up Jay Sborz - Daeyel's dream has come true.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daeyel

Jun 23, 2010
It's been a while. I went back to Beckett a month or so ago, and all the old names were gone, so I figured the Chromies had died off. Nah, they just relocated.

Sborz debut didn't go as he planned, did it? It's ok, I think he'll get another chance and he'll do better. I sure wont get rich on those Sborz cards though!

Thanks for all your comments and well wishes. I'm still alive, looking for work for the past 14 months since being terminated by Wal-mart. Things sure have changed since I last was on the job market! Everything is online, and everyone wants your phone number to set up interviews, which makes it difficult for me. Used to be a matter of setting up interviews when you turned in an application by hand. Much easier that way. Some of you may have noticed I've been liquidating my collection on eBay the past few months. I'll continue to do so here and there.

I haven't done Chrome since 2007. I don't even watch or follow baseball anymore. I lost all my passion for the game when Nick Adenhart was killed. He was my favorite player, and I enjoyed watching him grow and progress through the minors. Maybe someday I'll have a little boy, and it will come back.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Welcome back, Daeyel. I tried emailing you a while ago, but it bounced back.

I guarantee if you lurk around here, you'll regain your fondness for baseball. So, stick around.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Daeyel said:
It's been a while. I went back to Beckett a month or so ago, and all the old names were gone, so I figured the Chromies had died off. Nah, they just relocated.

Sborz debut didn't go as he planned, did it? It's ok, I think he'll get another chance and he'll do better. I sure wont get rich on those Sborz cards though!

Thanks for all your comments and well wishes. I'm still alive, looking for work for the past 14 months since being terminated by Wal-mart. Things sure have changed since I last was on the job market! Everything is online, and everyone wants your phone number to set up interviews, which makes it difficult for me. Used to be a matter of setting up interviews when you turned in an application by hand. Much easier that way. Some of you may have noticed I've been liquidating my collection on eBay the past few months. I'll continue to do so here and there.

I haven't done Chrome since 2007. I don't even watch or follow baseball anymore. I lost all my passion for the game when Nick Adenhart was killed. He was my favorite player, and I enjoyed watching him grow and progress through the minors. Maybe someday I'll have a little boy, and it will come back.

Welcome back.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Daeyel said:

Welcome back Daeyel, I hope the job market turns around for you. And i hope you can find joy in baseball again. It's a great game because it will always be there waiting for you when you're ready.

Members online

Latest posts