Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS TONS of team lots! Autos/GU sorted by team and GREAT prices!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=11232]Cubskid27[/MENTION], I had to merge all your threads into one spot.

I'd change the thread title to all these lots are included...

Any questions, just PM and TIA for your understanding!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I never got my cards from this clown. Doubt they are legit and the paypal addy seems awfully familiar to another scammer I've encountered on these same boards. I'd stay away!

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
I received my cards from this person, it took a little longer than I thought but I did receive them so I will say this person is a legit seller.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I received my cards from this person, it took a little longer than I thought but I did receive them so I will say this person is a legit seller.

Well I'm glad you got yours. I still have nothing but air in my hand. I'd still stay away. We had a similar situation a while back where a newbie would come in, complete a couple of transactions and take a walk. Even if it took a while to get my stuff, I'd be ok if there was communication. There has been none.

Members online