Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Flagship Collection Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
As I posted in the Morning thread, I picked up a couple of these from Costco today. I opened one at work and was very happy with the results!
Flagship Collection 2.jpg
Flagship Collection Contents.jpeg

Exclusive Oversized & Companion cards.
Ohtani Oversized.jpgAcuna Companion.jpg

Flagship cards, nice thick cards. All of mine were base cards.
Flagship.jpg

Out of one of the Update packs I pulled my first Heavy Lumber insert card! Limited to 500 copies with odds of 1:1,009 packs.
Heavy Lumber Mattingly.jpg

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Give them credit for actually having an original design for the flagship cards. When I bought a series 1 super box, every exclusive has the same design as the base cards. Even the enamel pin. Nice heavy lumber insert, BTW. Reminds me of the firebrand insert from 1997, I think.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
As I posted in the Morning thread, I picked up a couple of these from Costco today. I opened one at work and was very happy with the results!
View attachment 351787
View attachment 351788

Exclusive Oversized & Companion cards.
View attachment 351789View attachment 351790

Flagship cards, nice thick cards. All of mine were base cards.
View attachment 351791

Out of one of the Update packs I pulled my first Heavy Lumber insert card! Limited to 500 copies with odds of 1:1,009 packs.
View attachment 351792
Just to pull all 500 Mattingly's you have to open 504,500 packs. And how many card are in that set? Talk about OVER PRINTING!

Members online

Latest posts