Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Gold RC potential

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
recently busted a blaster of 07-08 topps in hopes of Durant golds... checked ebay and they really aren't all that expensive across the board for star rc parallels... i know they lack the chrome/refractor selling point, but aside from that, i decided i'd definitely pay well for a good copy or a graded copy of any Durant/Rose/Westbrook, etc... does anyone know what Durant golds were pulling last year during the playoffs?

ps- did end up pulling a noah rc gold in the blaster too, in rly rly nice condition save for the bottom front edge. would send it in if not for the touch of white.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
recently busted a blaster of 07-08 topps in hopes of Durant golds... checked ebay and they really aren't all that expensive across the board for star rc parallels... i know they lack the chrome/refractor selling point, but aside from that, i decided i'd definitely pay well for a good copy or a graded copy of any Durant/Rose/Westbrook, etc... does anyone know what Durant golds were pulling last year during the playoffs?

ps- did end up pulling a noah rc gold in the blaster too, in rly rly nice condition save for the bottom front edge. would send it in if not for the touch of white.

maybe do it anyway since it is only one of the indicators that are in the grading process.

Scan please would love to see this sometime!

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
upon second viewing, its more than a touch of white :/ ... its a bit of a crease. i'll scan a bunch of my nba stuff soon / / its been a while

Members online

Latest posts