Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TOTALLY Unofficial Red Sox Collectors Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Anyone here interested to buy my Doubront 2010 Bowman gem auto rainbow plus 2 superfractors?

doubrontgoldauns1a-1.jpg

doubrontchrau2ns1a-1.jpg

DOUBRONTSUPERT100-1.jpg

Johnny B

Aug 7, 2008
Some pickups from a local show today. I am a little mini-crazy right now, so I've been picking up mini-GU/AU of Sox players wherever I see them, regardless if they are still on the team. The Masterson and Mills were in a $1 bin, so it was pretty painless :

Schilling05PlyofPrestGU.jpg
Saltalamacchia08AGAu.jpg
Ramirez03Tps205GU.jpg

Pedroia11TpsLinGU.jpg
Mills08DnrEEEAU.jpg
Masterson09Tps206AU.jpg

Hernandez10DnrEEEAU.jpg
Gile11TpsHrtAU.jpg
Britton11BwnChrAU.jpg

Doerr05SPLgCutsGu75.jpg

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Re: TOTALLY Unofficial Red Sox Collectors Thread

2004-2007 Boston Red Sox Game Used Undershirt
Letter of Authenticity from Curt Schilling

2004-2007%20Boston%20Red%20Sox%20Game%20Used%20Undershirt.jpg

2004-2007%20Boston%20Red%20Sox%20Game%20Used%20Undershirt%20Collar%20Tags%20Large.JPG

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Picked this card up - It sat for a while with nobody hitting the BIN, so maybe it wasn't a great deal? But I thought it was a pretty cool card for around $10

schilling.jpg

I also got this a while ago......I made a thread for it because it really is my new favorite card. So I won't post everything I said there again.....just that this was the most I've actually ever spent on a single, but Pedroia is my favorite player and the "laser show" aspect and on-card auto made it a must have.

pedroials.jpg

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
I recently started buying a few Hall of Fame Autos:

dawson1.jpg

doerr1.jpg

I was lucky enough to get this from a Topps 60th code

2011-BB-DDC-DDC-66-BL_F_285x412.jpg

and got this from a Red Sox fan pack - not sure if it is real but I have the same card unautographed

ellsbury.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'd like to be added to this list if possible. (I have a lot of scans to add to my bucket)

I mainly focus on:

Ted Williams

59 Fleer Ted Williams

HOF Autographs and Patches
Vintage
Inserts
Refractors
Team Sets

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
1950 Ted Williams and 24 other Red Sox 6.5"x9" photos

I have a mint or better set of 25 6.5"x9" photos from 1950, purchased at Fenway Park in Boston by my Grandpa, who wisely kept them in their original envelope, tucked away in a closet, untouched, for 61 years now. While I'm interested to submit some of these for grading, I would like to offer them for sale here first in case I can find a serious Red Sox collector of something as nice as these from so long ago. This set includes Ted Williams, Bobby Doerr, Johnny Pesky, Mel Parnell, Walt Dropo, Dom DiMaggio, Manager Joe McCarthy, and many more. I will attach the complete set list below here. I am certain the set is mint or better in every way and that is why I am eager to get some of the better players graded, as I'm sure they would fetch a much higher price on auction if graded. These are stunning photos in like-new condition. Here are a few scans for your consideration. Also, please note, this is the first release set of 1950, and as such, there are five SP (short-print, rare) photos here, according to a local Boston dealer. He also told me that the value of the photos is highly dependent upon the condition, and anything mint or better from 1950 should do well on auction, especially if the Ted Williams got mint or better...which it will, if graded. If you are a serious buyer, please contact me and we can discuss a price. I am willing to speak by phone if you prefer.

williams.jpg

dimaggio.jpg

pesky.jpg

The set list is as follows:

1. Charlie Schanz
2. Buddy Rosar
3. Lou Stringer
4. Earl Johnson
5. Micky (Maurice) McDermott
6. Earl Comto (?)
7. Walt Masterson
8. Matt Batts
9. Ken Keltner
10. Tom Wright
11. Ted Williams
12. Bobby Doerr
13. Al Papai
14. Joe Dobson
15. Ellis Kinder
16. Birdie Tebbetts
17. Dom Dimaggio
18. Mel Parnell
19. Johnny Pesky
20. Walt Dropo
21. Billy Goodman
22. Al Zarilla
23. Vern Stephens
24. Chuck Stobbs
25. Coach McCarthy

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
It's been a long time since we've seen some Sox cards, let's see some new stuff!

fiskau25ud.jpg

soxxvintquadd.jpg

10doerr1o1.jpg

Front
tednomie75.jpg

Back
tednomie751.jpg

schildualjer50.jpg

pedro910pat.jpg

rlav.jpg

ricetagpatch.jpg

riceboggs.jpg

nomarshocaseptach.jpg

carlcra.jpg

doerrenshrine100.jpg

billwerbar.jpg

Thanks for looking! Let's see some more Sox cards!!

Members online

Latest posts