Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trading concerns with the 5 strasburg autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Miggy, I would suggest you try not to fuel this situation by dragging other issues into it. Let the guys that are involved and the others that have knowledge discuss it WITHOUT you bringing your crap into the fray. Thanks

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
A_Pharis said:
Time Stamp:
11:15 AM
miguelcabrera said:
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=95463

That would be you bringing it up, sir.
Man, you really are THAT stupid, aren't you, Benson?

You tell me to only talk about the subject at hand, fine. But that you quote nyc3 and take a random jab at me. Heres a hint, dont tell people what to do if you cant even do it yourself.

edit- and just saw blans post and im done with this thread

A_Pharis

blanning71 said:
Miggy, I would suggest you try not to fuel this situation by dragging other issues into it. Let the guys that are involved and the others that have knowledge discuss it WITHOUT you bringing your crap into the fray. Thanks

Thanked. It's a shame when someone has to have their hand held as to maintain normal discussion.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
[
Yet you continue to go back to the subject. If you want me to only talk about the topic at hand, how about you do it yourself first.

First off child do not tell me what to do. Secondly we are discussing the cards in question, so I am not sure what you are raging against here or to be quite honest I dont even understand what gibberish you are speaking since it makes no sense. So here is a break down

Topic is about cards and possible funny stuff
We discuss cards in question and funny stuff
You step in and talk about a box break

Understand now? Go read a book so you can understand the English language a bit better so when the adults type on here you look less foolish.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
double post, I hope all get their cards and this is resolved quickly. Best of luck guys please keep us updated.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
danimal said:
nyc3 said:
danimal said:
He must be reading this thread because he just sent me a dc# for 1st class shipping that was just mailed today.
You sure about that? Or was it sent out after the time deadline yesterday therefore tracking hit today?

I am sure.

The U.S. Postal Service has received electronic notification from our Automated Postal Center (APC) in OLATHE, KS 66061 on July 1, 2010 to expect your shipment for mailing.

Not for against anyone or anything here, but if the item was mailed yesterday, items often take 24 hours to be updated within the system. Did he give you 2 different tracking numbers or did he just send it to you today? You say you are sure he sent today and sent first class, but HOW are you sure. You didnt really address that.

danimal said:
Well my mail just ran and no card. I paid for USPS Express overnight and supposedly the cards were mailed yesterday. Plus the seller has quit responding to my PMs even though I see where he has read them.

would you as the seller respond to you as the buyer??? cause i would wouldnt... i would mail, provide confirmation, and bizzz ah lizz ah lizz ounce! any other communications could be done with a mod as a mediator because you are a little to high strung and way way way paranoid... people are skipping over the fact that you filed a claim 10minutes after paying, did more research after you paid than before you paid, and you posted personal information about the seller. if the seller is scamming you i am truly sorry cause thats whack! but i would assume you havent pushed yourself to the top of any trading lists....

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
danimal said:
Well my mail just ran and no card. I paid for USPS Express overnight and supposedly the cards were mailed yesterday. Plus the seller has quit responding to my PMs even though I see where he has read them.

would you as the seller respond to you as the buyer??? cause i would wouldnt... i would mail, provide confirmation, and bizzz ah lizz ah lizz ounce! any other communications could be done with a mod as a mediator because you are a little to high strung and way way way paranoid... people are skipping over the fact that you filed a claim 10minutes after paying, did more research after you paid than before you paid, and you posted personal information about the seller. if the seller is scamming you i am truly sorry cause thats whack! but i would assume you havent pushed yourself to the top of any trading lists....
I don't think he cares. He's someone that I wouldn't attempt to deal with again after this thread (I probably wouldn't have before this thread anyways).

bmc398

May 25, 2009
trademhigh said:
notjomommasclint said:
danimal said:

I don't think he cares. He's someone that I wouldn't attempt to deal with again after this thread (I probably wouldn't have before this thread anyways).
Haha...

Valid points. Would you want to respond to PMs of somebody hassling you every 10 minutes and tossing your personal info out on blast for everybody to see?

While he certainly had some answering to do you didn't do yourself any favors either.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm locking this down so as to prevent this thread from going south even moreso than it has already. I really hope that the OP gets the card that he is due and that the others involved in this do as well.

My suggestion is to contact one of the staff members here, specifically phillyfan0417 or one of the other trade mods and provide all pertinent information about the transaction. We will help assist in seeing the transaction is completed. Until then, lets all just take a breath and wait to see what happens. If you have any further information, feel free to let us know what is happening.

Thanks

Brian

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me about them. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts