Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<><><><><>Tuesday 12/30 Morning Thread<><><><><>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ok you post an auto card on Ebay BIN free shipping $3.99 and you get an offer of $2.50

If it's BIN with a BO I'm going to try the BO. I buy so much stuff I have to get everything for as little as possible. I don't buy anything on COMC without putting in an offer first.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I don't put BO on there unless I hit a wrong button - checked other post not on those . I have relisted / posted a lot in last couple days . just now getting in mood after being out of work . Figure 150 plus expire in five days unless you guys buy some LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I finally decided to try and move my Milt Pappas full name signed baseball. Its a really cool one to have, but when I bought it, it was thrown in with my Billy Williams signed baseball because the guy was looking to get rid of both at once. If anybody here is interested, let me know. It is TriStar certified, and there were only 10 inserted into the product that it came from
602A9EC0-F91F-48DE-AC9B-49D2815AFC48_zps7bizmkcx.jpg

897FFA03-4A02-4393-A7D6-DE19C5A6777B_zpsdbhs6xcn.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My son has gotten into Minecraft also, I'm not too knowledgeable about the game

She's been into for a coupla years but never had her own Online account.

It's a small, awful looking 32 bit type building kinda like Legos that the guy "Notch" started in his garage six years ago for around $8000 and sold to MSN for $1.4 Billion (with a B). They're also talking about a Theme Park in Upstate NY.

Un-friggin-real...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
She's been into for a coupla years but never had her own Online account.

It's a small, awful looking 32 bit type building kinda like Legos that the guy "Notch" started in his garage six years ago for around $8000 and sold to MSN for $1.4 Billion (with a B). They're also talking about a Theme Park in Upstate NY.

Un-friggin-real...

Wow, that is crazy, I just haven't taken any interest in because the graphics are horrible in my opinion. We keep getting better graphics on our machines and the kids go backwards with this game lol

Members online

Latest posts