Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
"UGH ----somewhere people are living without everyday issues "

Barry, there's no such place. Just click you ruby red shoes and you'll be in Oz. :LOL:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Long day at least one car on the road over 12 hours . ALC rehab for oldest Gson started today .Son windshield cracked . Not in mood to sort cards =RARE --normally that's quiet time . Computer is a yoyo ----on /off. I hate TV commercials -try changing channels more of the same .
At least Denver Broncos won ---not a Wilson fan .At least getting over change of season flu bug .

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Evening all! Computer issues all day.:(
As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers. I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong? He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,' An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?' No,' I replied.' Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out. 'So I wrote down:ID10TI used to like Eric, the little ................

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts