Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 12/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee waiting for daylight ---not that i'll do anything . Gym trip = that's 30 minutes . I can see parking lot lights from house but not safe to walk there = cross 3 lanes .Just to turn right 20 cars NEVER cross both ways at once . Goal was to loose 10 pounds = lost those added 10 more . Sorting cards for stadium ---need basketball ,then anything . This is at older set up place - now use tent and one more table . 23 set ups planned --rain out average 3 . Twenty years of this . I even SELL HOCKEY ??? Regular nights Pee Wee teams get small packs free . When i have extra baseballs ---grand parent with child will get one . REFILL COFFEE ----censored other comments LOL

Attachments

• 09-03-2017 03;19;55PM.jpg
    09-03-2017 03;19;55PM.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 5

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Found my Amazon package. Got a package from @gt2590 with some Royals Topps Chrome Cosmic cards! Thanks!!!

Have Friday & Monday off work! Like most of the USA it's going to be frigid. Probably going to stay in watch TV, Sort cards and drink a LOT of coffee! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts