Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee making --son and two oldest G/sons stayed last night ---computer games till when ? I'm early person . Avoid driving in NC at night ----doubt they have painted middle and sides of highways in years plus I'm OLD

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rehab from AORTA replaced was a long boring time . Now if I miss gym / working out I really know it . After four operations south of belt heart pain NOTHING to compare . Now i can say I have a million dollar body just can't show LOL.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Hope everybody had a great Christmas. I know my kids had a great time. They had Jayme and I up at 5 yesterday morning to open presents. Didn't help that I was up late the night before putting Jayme's present together. Had breakfast and then a few hours later I came down with some food poisoning. Not sure what it was though as I didn't eat anything that nobody else did

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Stay away, I repeat STAY AWAY, from the poppy fields!!! Hoping for positive report!
guess it time to go fall asleep in them there poppies
appointment was pretty much just a meet and greet thingie, get to go get a cat scan on the ticker on the 2nd, there goes my tax refund
1703626809868.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts