Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning/afternoon all (still have 3 minutes here). Our trip down to Texas keeps getting more and more complicated due to family. Half tempted to stay home for a week now lol

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning/afternoon all (still have 3 minutes here). Our trip down to Texas keeps getting more and more complicated due to family. Half tempted to stay home for a week now lol
This, combined with their heat wave and rolling blackouts, AND traveling for hours with kids, make it an easy choice IMO…

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Where you going in Texas?
Sister-in-law lives in Royse City, just outside Dallas. But then we are going to drive down to Houston as well to catch an Astros game. Well, another Astros game since we are going to the Astros @ Rangers game Sunday. You'd think I'm an Astros fan hitting up 2 games in a matter of days in different cities lol

This, combined with their heat wave and rolling blackouts, AND traveling for hours with kids, make it an easy choice IMO…
Trust me, if my mother-in-law wasn't going with us, we'd be doing something else. Thankfully we talked the in-laws in Texas out of the expensive Airbnb that they wanted to get in Galveston for a much cheaper option in Houston. We weren't even planning on getting a hotel anywhere but then they decided last night that we should all go to the beach together and stay 2 nights.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Sister-in-law lives in Royse City, just outside Dallas. But then we are going to drive down to Houston as well to catch an Astros game. Well, another Astros game since we are going to the Astros @ Rangers game Sunday. You'd think I'm an Astros fan hitting up 2 games in a matter of days in different cities lol

Trust me, if my mother-in-law wasn't going with us, we'd be doing something else. Thankfully we talked the in-laws in Texas out of the expensive Airbnb that they wanted to get in Galveston for a much cheaper option in Houston. We weren't even planning on getting a hotel anywhere but then they decided last night that we should all go to the beach together and stay 2 nights.
Bring your trash can!

Members online

Latest posts