Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Hoping for a little slower day here today. Spent all but maybe an hour in the warehouse yesterday. Trucks to load, and then had to move some stuff around the warehouse as we have been able to get rid of a lot of seed lately. Hoping this week goes even quicker with seed since they've backed off on the rain in the forecast and guys should be able to get back in the field

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Holy crap, it’s nuts outside, I walked out of work and it was like theres a worldwide campfire going, the smoke and fire smell is intense and the haze and fog makes it so you can see more than a couple miles ahead….supposedly it’s from these Canada fires, but I’ve never seen anything like this before…we had to cancel our little league game, I don’t think the kids would have been able to run the bases without passing out

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Ugh! Evening all! Long day. Something quick for dinner then collapse in front of the TV for a bit.

Long day again tomorrow. In person district meeting. I miss the zoom meetings. I could mute them and get work done.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Holy crap, it’s nuts outside, I walked out of work and it was like theres a worldwide campfire going, the smoke and fire smell is intense and the haze and fog makes it so you can see more than a couple miles ahead….supposedly it’s from these Canada fires, but I’ve never seen anything like this before…we had to cancel our little league game, I don’t think the kids would have been able to run the bases without passing out

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
SWB cancelled their game…

IMG_3011.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts