Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Was sick last week. Woke up one day with a 101 fever. Felt better then next 4 days or so, but woke up with some chills again today.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Hot, hot, hot & humid!

@joey12508 Sorry for your wife's loss.

Happy Birthday Andrew @All In Cards!

Still holding out hope the Royals will make a deal or two to get a couple of mid level prospects. I'd be willing to trade anyone except BWJ, S. Perez, MJ Melendez, Nick Pratto & probably Brady Singer.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon all! Hot, hot, hot & humid!

@joey12508 Sorry for your wife's loss.

Happy Birthday Andrew @All In Cards!

Still holding out hope the Royals will make a deal or two to get a couple of mid level prospects. I'd be willing to trade anyone except BWJ, S. Perez, MJ Melendez, Nick Pratto & probably Brady Singer.
Afternoon, guys!
I'm wondering if the Royals are interested in dealing for Hosmer...could unload Whit and Barlow to bring back a fan favorite and clubhouse leader. 810 was playing a scenario where the Padres would be on the hook for the remaining years of his salary, but I didn't catch it all.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon, guys!
I'm wondering if the Royals are interested in dealing for Hosmer...could unload Whit and Barlow to bring back a fan favorite and clubhouse leader. 810 was playing a scenario where the Padres would be on the hook for the remaining years of his salary, but I didn't catch it all.
I would much rather see what they have in Pasquantino & Pratto. They need to build for the future! And quit trying to get the fans to pay for another stadium!!! Just my opinion and billfold talking.

Members online

Latest posts