Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********TUESDAY MORNING THREAD**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning. Today is National Toilet Paper Day. Take a minute to enjoy, or even ponder life without it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class today and then some homework to follow.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, another day of just hanging out, gonna go to the gym later and rid myself of the mcdonalds I had
For lunch.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I finally was able to add a HOF auto the collection. Its been a little while since I've had one come in, but this is going to be one of my favorites just because I like the entire set. I might try to grab another one or 2 from the set depending on the price that I'm able to get them for. I wish I could put the whole set together, but its way too expensive for me and not all of them have the same parallels. Its the Ozzie Smith from this lot
IMG_zps37ebea5b.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, passed an SUV and trailer today all wrapped with panini stuff advertising them and some kind of contest for kids. Kinda cool to see driving around

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all, passed an SUV and trailer today all wrapped with panini stuff advertising them and some kind of contest for kids. Kinda cool to see driving around

Where was it? Near the LV or Reading Stadium?

They do a "Player of the Day" promo for football and Hockey where the GP winner gets a day with the player they pick, maybe somebody Local won it...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Two nice packs of Donruss 2 today at the shop. Love that set!

Pedroia green Elite /199 in one and Abreu status /79 in the other.

Also got Devin Street (Cowboys rookie WR from Pitt) chrome auto out of one pack of Bowman football. Has refractor finish and looks really great!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Where was it? Near the LV or Reading Stadium?

They do a "Player of the Day" promo for football and Hockey where the GP winner gets a day with the player they pick, maybe somebody Local won it...

It was on route 78, so maybe on the way to LV stadium for tonight's game? Who knows...

And Street went to the same high school as my wife....albeit much more recently, I believe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts