Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Afternoon Everyone. Looks like I will be flying out to Chicago on Sunday for work for a job that is tentatively scheduled to last seven weeks. That would put my job ending right before the National, but these jobs usually never last there full schedule.

G'morning fellas. Couple of nice PC adds last night.

Picked up this 1/1, for the Hosmer PC, from Jedi500. Started on ebay, finalized on FCB. Yes, it's plain.

View attachment 51274

Worked a trade for this, on Facebook, yesterday. Didn't have any of these guys in my PC. Pujols/Arod/Vlad /36. Not sure why it's slabbed authentic, but is what it is.

View attachment 51275

Getting ready to blow out some prospect stuff. Have an over abundance. Probably start a thread here. If it doesn't move, I'll take it to ebay. Nothing major, but I'm trying to get away from prospects and somehow always end up with a ton.

Also, today should be a nice mail day. Since I'm only working half a day, I'll post pics upon arrival.

Nice pick ups!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Any MT regular want to break a box of 2005 Leaf with me, the one with the low-numbered Sportscasters parallels? I can get a box for $75, so was thinking if someone wants to go half with me, I'd do either an NL/AL split, or we can draft teams back and forth and you can have first pick. I'd ask that you paypal me $40 gift to cover cards and postage. Will have to wait until box arrives for break. Video break.

$_57.JPG

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Any MT regular want to break a box of 2005 Leaf with me, the one with the low-numbered Sportscasters parallels? I can get a box for $75, so was thinking if someone wants to go half with me, I'd do either an NL/AL split, or we can draft teams back and forth and you can have first pick. I'd ask that you paypal me $40 gift to cover cards and postage. Will have to wait until box arrives for break. Video break.

$_57.JPG

Quite tempting. Never looked into this product. I was an upper deck *****

Morning all. Beautiful day here yet again
Having breakfast at my dad's with my uncle, sisters and niece. Then I'm going to thoroughly wash and wax the car.

Hope everyone has a great day!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Figured I'd throw these up again to the MT. I reduced it a few hundred more for the MT.
Box/case prices below don't include shipping. Will work with offers.
These are all priced competitively, or below market. All are at a loss for me, but I need the $, so sorry for adding a sale post in here.
Here is the best deal, take all of it for $3008+ s/h . THAT'S GIVING YOU ALL THE ELITE BOXES FREE ! (I paid almost 4K for all of it).

2014 Immaculate Baseball Case - $1225 each (2 available)

2007 Ultimate Collection - $140

2006 Sweet Spot Box - $90 each (2 available)

2003 Playoff Portraits - $90

2000 Gold Label HTA - $30

2000 Finest Series 1 Hobby - $30 each (2 available)

2000 Bowman - $18 each (2 available) - these come w / box loader autos

1999 Paramount Hobby - $22

The following are Donruss Elite Boxes:
2001 - $260
2002 - $55
2003 - $55
2004 - $75
2005 - $110

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts