Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Replacement Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I have had a Ryan Braun/Robin Yount Dual auto redemption from Ultimate Collection sitting at UD for over 17 months.

I requested a replacement in January of this year and never heard back. I emailed them 3 more times and not a word.

Finally I sent a pretty PO'd email to them saying basically how much they suck at communication and customer service.

I got a phone call on Monday to call them back and today I did.

They said that they were going to really take care of the issue and make sure since it took so long that I would be very happy but couldn't tell me what I was going to get.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well here is the game. I will send a cool card to whomever can guess the closest.

A. How many cards will be sent.
B. What players will be sent.
C. What kind of card, Auto, Game Used, Auto'd Game used etc.

On the replacement I did say Jeter, Pujols and Bryce Harper, hey a man can dream right?

Those who guess the closest in wins. You need to put down a guess in all three categories as I will use them as tie breakers. For example if I got 2 cards, 1 jeter auto, 1 pujols game used. A perfect response would be.

A. 2 cards
B. Jeter, Pujols
C. Jeter Auto, Pujols Game Used.

First to make the guess wins if multiple of the same guesses are made.

Good Luck to me and you!!!!!!

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
If its the same Redemption I got replaced. I received a 2008 Ud Masterpieces Derek Jeter Box Loader Autograph.

Good luck to you.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
you will get more than 2 cards, 3 or 4, two of them will be game used cards, they might be rare even but have
BV's that are waaay too high. One card will be an autograph, maybe in the 40-60 dollar range. the last card
will be the meat, but will be of a player no one cares about, expect sticker autos for everything. Good Luck

Kevin

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
A. How many cards will be sent. 4 cards
B. What players will be sent. Pujols, Yount (which you will trade me), Joba, Jeter
C. What kind of card, Auto, Game Used, Auto'd Game used etc. Pujols and Yount GU, Joba and Jeter autos

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
1 card, 2007 UD Elements Jeter jersey/auto. I got one as a replacement earlier this year.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Just an update. I havn't received anything as of yet. Also Panini was supposed to call me back with a replacement offer for a Troy Polamalu auto and are 2 weeks late on that as well.

You wonder why people hate replacements and the hobby in general for this kinda crap.

Members online

Latest posts