Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'll give [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] first crack at it, but I'd love it if he declines!

Haven't heard or seen anything from George. And he's quite active in the MT. Is thier a typical waiting time we allow?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

I'll give [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] first crack at it, but I'd love it if he declines!

It's all yours. Pm me an addy and I'll have it out hopefully tomorrow or Thursday at the latest

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Offering up:

2009 Bowman Brandon Webb 1/1 Printing Plate

webb09BOWMAN.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

no cert but i got it from his foundation the autos looks good to me

Not trying to be a d&*k, but happen to have any cards that meet the requirements set forth in post 1? I think the majority of us try to stick with cards, but I could be mistaken.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Not trying to be a d&*k, but happen to have any cards that meet the requirements set forth in post 1? I think the majority of us try to stick with cards, but I could be mistaken.

I don't think you are. You should not be able to claim certified cards and put up non - certified items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online