Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
@rum151man Got the Clark! Did you mean to include a lot of people that technically fit into my PC?

In the "protection" cards:

Randy White 1992 UD Basketball - College: LA Tech
Brian Mitchell 1993 Topps Football - Born: Fort Polk, LA. College: SW Louisiana, Home: Plaquemine, LA
Bubby Brister 1993 Topps Football - College: Northeast Louisiana. Born: ALEXANDRIA, LA

:lol: nope just grabbed a stack

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
Love HOF PC GU guys.....Mays is NICE! Good claim there.....
I'd like to throw this out there. It's been all over the place as far as SV goes. If you guys think this is ok....lmk

AdrianGonzalezAuto.jpg
Very nice card!!! I don't qualify to claim a card!! :( :(

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Sorry for the delay on posting a card. I have this Brooks Robinson available :)

2005 Donruss Leather & Lumber Brooks Robinson inscription auto /10:
IMG_0428.jpg

EDIT: Claimed by Musial Collector

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Great card Alex!
Edmonds patch Card out today

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Thanks guys! There Re some amazing cards in this thread. Hope one of you claims it an if it sits for two days ill swap it with something else :)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, if no one cares, I'm gonna claim the Brooks Robinson. I'm setting my nephew (ironically enough his name is Brooks) up with a HOF PC. He just turned 13 and loves baseball cards. Giving him a Musial from my collection, Killebrew Auto, Carew GU, the Mays GU and this Robinson will be a heck of a start. I figure I give away cards in here, claim cards and PIF to my nephew, its win win win for all.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ok, if no one cares, I'm gonna claim the Brooks Robinson. I'm setting my nephew (ironically enough his name is Brooks) up with a HOF PC. He just turned 13 and loves baseball cards. Giving him a Musial from my collection, Killebrew Auto, Carew GU, the Mays GU and this Robinson will be a heck of a start. I figure I give away cards in here, claim cards and PIF to my nephew, its win win win for all.

Congrats!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Strong

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Perfect! Makes up for the Pete Rose :D PM me your addy and I'll get it out by next week!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Does your nephew need a campy? Would be good for this thread as this bat card sells for more than the jersey card I picked up (makes no sense to me) its his if you want it for him.
image_zpsaa8e97d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts