Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value Tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thechuckday

Aug 13, 2020
Hi. I'm a collector since 1980, but I haven't been able to find a decent way to get values lately. Sportscards.com had a tool that showed years of eBay sales, but stopped a few months ago. PWCC did the same until their bru-ha-ha with eBay. The Terrapeak tools with eBay only go back 1 year. When you're dealing with non-ultramodern cards low serial-numbered cards, that's not always helpful. Does anybody know of a site that goes back further for comp prices. TIA.
Cheers 🍻

thechuckday

Aug 13, 2020
I can translate drunkenese:

Steven Zip, my man!
Come on
Sick!
Burrito flexible pipe bomb
Gun range creepy Fibromyalgia
English cucumber no low meniscus. :unsure:
And to think I got happy that I was going to have a valid answer when I got the email.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Hi. I'm a collector since 1980, but I haven't been able to find a decent way to get values lately. Sportscards.com had a tool that showed years of eBay sales, but stopped a few months ago. PWCC did the same until their bru-ha-ha with eBay. The Terrapeak tools with eBay only go back 1 year. When you're dealing with non-ultramodern cards low serial-numbered cards, that's not always helpful. Does anybody know of a site that goes back further for comp prices. TIA.
Cheers 🍻
Unfortunately I do not know of any sites. I don't know if a Beckett online subscription would help you.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
And to think I got happy that I was going to have a valid answer when I got the email.
Yeah its strange how the India spammers seem to know who wants answers and spams those threads. :unsure:

Any sets/cards in specific you're looking for $ valuation on? People on this site are especially good at valuing 90s inserts.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I get a couple of emails every week now where someone wants to give me a percentage of 35 million $ or some number of millions. They don't even know my name. They usually put kind sir or madam. I don't play nice. So I doesn't go well. :devilish:

Members online

Latest posts