Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VERY SHINY RANDALL COBB MAILDAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
Well I just got in my redemption in the mail for the hardsigned version of the Topps Chrome Auto!! Card is numbered #2/10!! I gues someone else redeemed theirs before me or during the time when they were waiting to get the cards back. Don't know what I am going to do with it yet. I will consider any reasonable offers, or may get it graded. In the mean time, I may throw it on ebay with a larger than life BIN/BO to see what bites while I decide it's fate.

Well here it is in all it's glory! Any scratches or imperfections are from the plastic it is in. Not the card or scanner.

#ed 2/10!!

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Very nice, Mark! That looks like it has potential to be a gem mint maybe even pristine!

Yeah I know. It looks off centered top to bottom in the scan, but it isn't. It was the scanner light playing tricks with the bottom edge. LOL! I just don't know man, I may send it in on my own for a 10 day grading or a lower amount of days. gonna think on it for a few days.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts